|Make slices almost thru each |
potato about 1/8 inch apart
|Headed to the oven|
|Ready to serve. Perfect with a grilled |
steak and crisp green salad
- A small handful of potatoes per person. I used fingerlings, but any small white or red potato will do.
- Olive oil to coat
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 ½ TBS rosemary, minced and divided in half
- A small handful of Parmesan cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Using a small paring knife, make slices in each potato almost all the way through. Make the slices about 1/8 of an inch apart
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil, and half of the garlic and rosemary
- Place in a shallow baking dish
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning twice throughout the process
- After 30 minutes, check for doneness. They should be cooked through and tender. If this is not the case, return to the oven for another 5 – 10 minutes.
- When they are cooked to your liking, toss in the remaining garlic and rosemary. Return to the over for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve.